As a requirement for admission to and retention of membership and participation in the Northwest Iowa Professional Photographers Association, Inc., I agree to strive at all times to upgrade and improve my knowledge and skill of professional photography, marketing and related areas. In all my dealings with users of photography and the general public, I will:
- Strive to present all photographic services in surroundings in a manner, which reflects the highest levels of professionalism.
- Use the highest levels of honesty, professionalism and integrity.
- Not use any marketing or competitive practice, which violates any Federal Trade Commission, or other Federal, or State regulatory agency rule or regulation, or Federal or State statute or any decision of any Federal or State Court.
- In all dealing with fellow professional photographers, students and others who aspire to be professional photographers, I shall share the knowledge and skill of professional photography.
- Support efforts for and assist in the education of all interested persons the general public in the art and science of professional photography.
** please note – This copy of the code of ethics of the NWIPPA has been included for your consideration. Any of our members that are also members of the PPA have agreed to follow this code of ethics in their business practices as professional photographers.